Thursday, January 14, 2010

California-Florida-Las Vegas Foreclosures

If you have given up on the difficult task of searching for strategically located bargain priced foreclosures in the USA , or if you can only afford to invest $100,000 or less in a home ....
With 25 years of Global Property Services experience......Yes,We Can!!!

I specialize in negotiating the purchase of foreclosed property owned by banks and financial institutions located in Las Vegas, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Southern California.

Firstly, I source recently built 2-3BR homes and town-houses in move-in condition exclusively for Australian investors. Secondly, I negotiate for the best possible deal up to 50% below market value based on minimum 10%+ net yield, and more often then not, I manage to secure these properties from the banks for even less than half of their original values.

Winning in a bidding war is not an easy task. It takes persistence, knowing when to back off, and several offers to get a bargain price accepted by the banks. Once the offer is accepted with a grace period, we have to act immediately to structure the deal and to deposit funds into escrow. Inspection of the property will follow.

If for some reason we decide not to proceed during the given grace period, the deposit will be returned without penalty. If we do proceed with the purchase, a managing agent will be appointed, and a pre-approved tenant selected to move in once the property has been transferred to the new owner.

As part of the investment package, my One-Stop-Shop approach includes all legal work, and the appointment of managing agents with the minimum of fuss.

In conclusion, it is still possible (time waits for no-one) to invest in California, Florida or Nevada under $100,000 and at 10%+ return it provides excellent value for money, and an unparalleled opportunity at the right time, and the right place with potential windfall capital gains in the not too distant future.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have,and if I don't know the answer, I will refer you to a specialist who has the relevant answer.

'INVESTING IS EASY-WE DO THE HARD PARTS'

Stephen Forbat
Mobile: +61 (0) 411 117 111
e-mail: s.forbat@prudentialacquisitions.com





No comments:

Post a Comment